Pages - Menu

Tuesday 23 July 2013

The Pride of a Child: Children’s ID Bracelets

I still remember the first piece of jewelry I ever wore. Granted, as a guy that is probably not as impressive as it would be for a girl, but still, when I think of all the things I don’t remember from back then, it is a pretty good testimony to how much I liked it. At the time, children’s ID bracelets were quite the rage.

Part of the reason I liked it was because my grandfather wore an ID bracelet as well, and it made me feel connected to him. Another reason it made an impression on me was when I got it, it was the first time I went to professional jeweler that had a business downtown. I always walked by the building when we were shopping but I never had the chance to go in. Now with my parents and older brother, I finally got to see all of the fine jewelry that was so intriguing and pick out an affordable bracelet of my own. (I was an easily distracted kid. Why wouldn't I like bright shiny objects?).


I still remember the first day I wore it to school and how proud I was to have it. Getting children’s ID bracelets for your kids can help give them something to cherish and be proud of as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment